- The service owner of www.tradingdot.com is InField International Ltd., International House 24, Holborn Viaduct, London, United Kingdom, EC1A 2BN.
- The service owner does not provide brokerage services and does not take part in opening any financial market orders or other services restricted for licensed entities, such as brokerage houses or forex market brokers.
- InField International Ltd. Is an introducing broker for the companies providing brokerage services listed on www.tradingdot.com. It means, that the service owner by no means is responsible for the funds deposited on the brokerage accounts and it does not guarantee the solvency of brokerage houses and brokers.
- InField International Ltd. does not hold any information or personal details that the user provides to the brokerage house or broker to whom InField International Ltd. is an introducing broker. The only information regarding brokerage account which InField International Ltd. holds about a user is the ID of the trading account, declared voluntarily by the user of the service.
- InField International Ltd. does not provide and is not responsible for any of the strategies listed on the portal. InField International Ltd. does not have the tools to modify the results of the strategies listed on the portal, which means all statistical data comes directly from the brokerage house or broker, where the user is trading and conducting his strategy. All the specific information about the transactions and market orders is shared voluntarily by the user.
- All the strategies listed on the portal are conducted by the users of the portal who volunteered to share their strategies. All strategies present historical results of the strategies conducted by the users of the portal, which means that future performance of the strategies may differ from the historical results and the historical results are provided only for educational purposes.
- InField International Ltd does not share any personal data of the users who conduct their strategies on the portal www.tradingdot.com.
- www.tradingdot.com service is an e-learning platform, which allows users for learning to trade on financial markets by following other users of the portal, together with their trading ideas and their market orders. InField International Ltd. does not provide any tools for automatic copying of market orders, which means that the user has full control over the decisions regarding opening, closing or modifying market orders and only he can be responsible for the effect of the orders he had made. Neither the trading ideas nor market orders shared by the users of the portal can, by any means, be considered as recommendations within the meaning of the relevant laws and regulations.
- InField International Ltd. in any way does not encourage to follow specific strategies from the portal. The user, on the basis of the statistical data presented on the portal must determine himself whether he wants or does not want to follow particular strategy, remembering, however, that that the historical results do not guarantee similar performance in the future.
- All the opinions, especially the ideas, strategies and transactions cannot by any means be considered recommendations within the meaning of the relevant laws and regulations. InField International Ltd. does not take any responsibility for the content on the portal shared by its users.
- InField International Ltd. processes the personal data of users of the service to the company InField Group Sp. z o.o., Lipinskiego 17 Street, Cracow, Poland, which is responsible for the marketing of the service, customer service and the administration of the portal. No personal data is shared to other parties without explicit permission from the user.
- InField International Ltd does not take responsibility for incorrectly presented statistical data of strategies on the portal which can under certain circumstances be caused by technology error.
Fees and commissions
- Neiter InField International Ltd. nor InField Group Sp. z o.o, charge any direct fees for using the www.tradingdot.com service
- Both InField International Ltd. and InField Group Sp. z o.o are operating as an introducing broker. It means, that the brokerage houses or brokers transfer a part of the commission from the transactions of their clients who declared their trading account or opened new trading account under the introducing broker of InField Internatonal Ltd. or InField Group Sp. z o.o to the company InField International Ltd. or InField Group Sp. z o.o.
- InField International Ltd. provides full access to the service only to those users, whose trading account is signed under InField International Ltd. or InField Groups Sp. z o.o introducing broker agreement, whose deposit exceeds or is equal to 500 USD throughout the whole time and who made at least 1 lot of turnover within the last 30 days.
- InField International Ltd. has the right to refuse to grant full access to the portal without giving any reason or to remove the user from the service.
- InField International Ltd. has the right to remove the user if he does not act within the accepted ethical standards, especially through publishing inappropriate comments, trading ideas, user and strategies descriptions and names.
- The users who share their strategies in the portal www.tradingdot.com are being paid fees on the terms of the agreement, which is available in the Commissions section, only after signing the agreement.
- InField International Ltd. has the right to suspend the access to the portal for the users who comply with the paragraph 2 point 3 if the broker with whom his account was opened falls behind at least 5 working days with the payments of the owed commission to the introducing broker.
- The Terms of Service which you accept can change over time.
- InField International Ltd. does not take any responsibility for the transactions made by the users of the service and it is not an owner of any trading platform, where putting market orders is possible. It means, that all the responsibility for execution of market orders is restricted to the brokerage house or broker with whom the user signed an agreement.
- InField International Ltd., who is the owner of the service www.tradingdot.com does not guarantee that the service will always work without failures or malfunctions. Taking this into consideration, user should find educational value in the service, not investing value.
- InField International Ltd, is registered in the United Kingdom, which means that all actions undertaken on www.tradingdot.com are in line with the law of United Kingdom. Any disputes that cannot be settled amicably and which resulted from using of the www.tradingdot.com service will be resolved by the courts in the United Kingdom.
Provisions for the beta version of the service
- Current version of the service www.tradingdot.com is a beta version, which means that it is a version designated for testing.
- Users of the beta version can use all functionalities of the service, report malfunctions or service failures and send suggestions regarding the service.
- www.tradingdot.com service information technology works or failures may lead to deleting and loosing of all user data from the portal, especially the registered accounts, trading ideas, saved trading account and shared strategies.
- www.tradingdot.com service in beta version does not guarantee proper functioning of the service features, which applies especially to the proper functioning and displaying of statistical data about strategies shared by the users.
- www.tradingdot.com service in beta version allows for conducting experimental strategies based on demo trading accounts for the purpose of conducting beta testing, as long as the strategies include the footnote ‘BETA’ in the name and description.
- InField International Ltd. does not take responsibility for any damage or loss which may occur as a result of using the beta version of the service www.tradingdot.com. The user uses the beta version on his own responsibility.