Conditions for entering the competition
1. The competition is organized from September 1 from 00:00 to November 29 to 24:00
2. No transaction may be made on the competition strategy prior to the start of the competition
3. Before the end of the competition (29.XI.2019) all open positions must be closed.
4. The date of the first transaction on the contest account cannot be earlier than the date of registration for contest on the portal www.tradingdot.com
5. Leverage (siphon) may not be greater than 1: 100.
6. The maximum drawdown allowed is 30% of the initial capital. (Equity of the account may not fall below 70% of the initial deposit)
7. Registration is possible until the end of the competition
8. The contest account must be a real account registered under IB Infieldgroup Sp. Z o.o. at one of the recommended brokers
9. After three months of the competition, the account with the highest rate of return after closing all active transactions wins
10. No additional payment can be made to the contest account.
11. There is no minimum initial deposit amount
12. To be able to receive the prize, the account balance after closing the transaction must be greater than 1000 USD
13. Users may have only one competition strategy
I. The Best Trader in the first month of the competition will receive:
II. The Best Trader in the second month of the competition will receive:
III. The best traders will receive after 3 months of the competition
Prize 1. 2000 USD
Prize 2. 700USD
Prize 3. 300 USD
IV. The TDC prize is awarded to the winners' account
V. All prizes are awarded according to the rate of return calculated on the basis of equity
15. In the case of detected irregularities, the organizer has the right to disqualify the account in the competition
16. The basis for the payment of winnings in the competition is the publication on www.tradingdot.com of an entry (post) for a minimum of 1500 characters describing the strategies used during the competition.
How to join the competition
1. Create a new account with the MT4 platform
2. Add a trading account to your profile
3. Add strategies